Monday, June 11, 2007

Local Democrats (and others) come out Swinging for '08





**************UPDATE**************



’’It’s a great party,’’ said Delegate Tom Azinger, R-Wood


Sen. Donna Boley, R-Pleasants, said the event gave her a chance to speak with many of her constituents and listen to what they had to say



Plenty of "Strong with Joe Delong" tee shirts given out at this non-partisan event. Joe is the Majority Whip in the WV House of Delegates and is running for WV Secretary of State, the office currently held by our Republican Betty Ireland.


When the @#%& hits the fan next year during the 2008 Presidential election, as it always does, maybe some of your new found friends will help you. It is more likely that one of the folks you had your picnic with will be the one to do you in, given the chance. When the negative radio spot pops up, or the union supported effort for your opponent begins where ya gonna go?


Democrats had an enjoyable and well attended event





They had a good crowd and plenty of local and Statewide Democrat support.
Along with some others that I hope were just lost! *ugh*

I didn't want to jump to conclusions, but I had it confirmed tonight (19 June) that there were more party goers. There was no intent on my part to not include all. My apology to Commissioner Modesitt and friends for bringing this unintended oversight to my attention.


Do you suppose Delegate Poling will be attending our Republican Picnic in 13 days (in case you haven't heard we are having a picnic)...Fat Chance!


Delegate to host ‘Voter Appreciation Day’ at park

Looks like the Democrats are bringing all they have for the 2008 election. I do sincerely hope the WCREC has something to offer our elected officials and candidates this election cycle, if we have ever needed a strong effective Republican organization it will be in '08.

"The first 200 people to attend will receive a free T-shirt. Poling is expecting from 300-400 people."

"Poling (said) various volunteer groups have called more than 2,000 registered voters in Wood County, inviting them to this event."





This is pretty much how you do stuff like this, it's not complicated!

2 comments:

WV & OH Consumer Law Blog said...

Dear Greg:

Someone sent me an e-mail with your handy photo work. I was invited to attend this voter appreciation event and was glad to attend as I certainly appreciate my voters! Curious that you single me out and fail to mention that there were at least 4 or 5 other Republican elected officials from Wood County in attendance including local legislators.

Delegate John Ellem

Greg said...

John, Please forward me a list of those who you say attended. I will be glad to publish it also.