Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Little Hocking/Porterfield Ramada Inn Opening SOON

Commission OKs hotel tax increase

Looks like this new tax will be in place just as the new bridge completing the Route 50 bypass west opens. A fellow Republican told me it could have been worse, I said how's that. He said well the Democrats would have raised it 12% if the law would let them. @#&%

Maybe an excise tax on Entertainment production, Dairy farms and Automobile rental should be considered!

Possibly collecting taxes on some of the folks who live in West Virginia and have Ohio tags on their vehicles to avoid paying taxes. I know this is unpopular with the assessor, but that's no reason not to enforce the law until it is changed the way you think it should be. I'm sure I'm missing the BIG picture here.

No comments: