Friday, January 19, 2007

Conley to be reimbursed for database

By PAMELA BRUST, Senior Staff Writer

"You all refuse me every year with anything additional. Our crime numbers are going up. This is not Fort Boreman Park or the fountain over there (indicating the courthouse annex); we need more resources to protect the community. I need some more help. I need more assistants. I would like to have the prosecution of crime be made a priority," Conley said.


This is just another chapter in this ongoing situation. This will continue to get worse before it gets better. I hope we're still not fighting the 2005 Mayors race here, which is really when most of our current Party differences took on a life of their own.

Wood County GOP Perspective

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I certainly don't have to point out to a smart man like yourself that Ginny and Rick are members of the same party. That is what makes this situation a sad one.